The candidate will be responsible for preparing and cleaning rental housing before the tenants check-in. Say goodbye to your routine job ! Our collection of rental units offer a variety of different sizes, styles and shapes. The candidate will have to make sure that the rental spaces are clean and contain everything necessary for the tenants to live a unique and hassle-free experience.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
Interested in this offer?
At CHECKiN you will:
- Say goodbye to your routine job ! Our collection of rental units offer a variety of different sizes, styles and shapes.
- Work in team to complete hotel quality standard cleaning services
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guest apartment including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies and other duties as assigned
- Complete verification list to make sure the appropriate inventory is on site for the future guests
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Make sure appliances, decorations and furniture are in good condition and complete a security checklist.
- Report to your operation coordinator and ollow clear guidelines on how to make a perfect cleaning in an efficient way.
- Work in small team ! You always complete cleanings in team of 2 or 3 housekeepers.
Here are the tools you’ll need to succeed:
- 1+ year of housekeeping experience (Hotel, Airbnb, Residential, Sanitation or Commercial cleaning)
- Own a cell phone with data plan in order to use different mobile applications in the workplace.
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Be reliable, have strong work ethic & take pride in your work.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- You’re motivated by work, dynamic and can handle a fast-paced environment.
- You speak, write and read french fluently
Great work deserves great perks!
- Base salary: 14.00$ per hour
- Tips from guests distributed between team members (Money, Food & Beverages)
- We supply all professional cleaning equipments and safe cleaning products.
- CHECKiN is growing fast, making it the perfect place to springboard your career in the hospitality & hotel industry
Physical aspect of the position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill the form below to apply to this position.