Housekeeping Team Lead
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the cleaning specialist and help them prepare rental housings before the tenants check-in. He will have to make sure that the rental spaces are clean and contain everything necessary for the tenants to live a unique and hassle-free experience. Say goodbye to your routine job! Our collection of rental units offer a variety of different sizes, styles and shapes.
A valid driver’s license is mandatory in order to apply. We have our own vehicle fleet, consequently you don’t need to possess a car to apply.
Are you the candidate we are looking for ?
Interested in this offer?
At CHECKiN you will:
- Coordinate small team of housekeepers and work in team to complete hotel quality standard cleaning services.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services.
- Pick up and organize bags of bedding and essential items at the distribution center in order to complete your daily cleanings.
- Transport the housekeeping team between cleaning services with a company vehicle
- Clean all assigned guest apartment including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies and other duties as assigned
- Complete verification list to make sure the appropriate inventory is on site for the future guests.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies. Lead by example during the cleaning and while driving the company’s car.
- Make sure appliances, decorations and furniture are in good condition and complete a security checklist.
- Report to the operation management team and follow clear guidelines on how to make a perfect cleaning in an efficient way.
Here are the tools you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ year of housekeeping experience (Hotel, Airbnb, Residential, Sanitation or Commercial cleaning)
- Hold a valid driver’s licence with at least 3 years experience on the road.
- Own a cell phone with data plan in order to use different mobile applications in the workplace.
- Accomplish and delegate tasks effectively while paying attention to detail. Demonstrates tangible experience in small team management.
- Ability to perform multitasking and offer a high standard of quality under a minimum of supervision
- Be dynamic, motivated by your work and can endure a fast pace of work over a long period.
- Speak, write and read fluently French.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Base salary: 15.00$-17.00$ per hour
- Tips from guests distributed between team members (Money, Food & Beverages)
- We supply all professional cleaning equipments and safe cleaning products.
- CHECKiN is growing fast, making it the perfect place to springboard your career in the hospitality & hotel industry
Physical aspect of the position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill the form below to apply to this position.