The candidate will be responsible of managing the daily cleaning operation and assisting multiple housekeeping teams. We’re looking for someone who is overachieving, energetic, detail-oriented, highly organized, passionate about hospitality, and experienced in the hotel industry to join our team.
A valid driver’s license is mandatory in order to apply. We have our own vehicle fleet, consequently you don’t need to possess a car to apply.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
Interested in this offer?
At CHECKiN you will:
- Build an efficient and accurate housekeeping process by expertly delegating and coordinating tasks to cleaning team leaders
- Build housekeeping kits each day with the fair amount of beddings and essential items
- Assist in managing the warehouse – deliveries, organization, ordering, inventory etc.
- Maintain organization and upkeep of supplies in storage such as linens,towels, coffee, paper towels etc.
- Work closely with our cleaning operations team and conduct quality control inspections inside our units
Here are the tools you’ll need to succeed:
- Hold a valid driver’s licence with at least 3 years experience on the road.
- Own a cell phone with data plan in order to use different mobile applications in the workplace.
- Must have 2 years previous experience leading a team
- At least 2 years experience working in hospitality and/or hotel industry
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A self-starter effective at working in both a team environment and independently
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Knowledgeable with Doc and Sheet of the Google Suite
- A passion for housekeeping and building new processes
Great work deserves great perks!
- Annual Salary : 28,000$-35,000$
- Collaborate directly with the management team and work with them on special project.
- CHECKiN is growing fast, making it the perfect place to springboard your career in the hospitality & hotel industry
Physical aspect of the position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill the form below to apply to this position.