In addition to our expertise in revenue optimization and hospitality, here are the 3 biggest differences that make our clients happy and that position CHECKiN in a class of its own:
- Our clients own and will always own their Airbnb account. The technology that CHECKiN uses to manage your Airbnb account allows you to keep owning it. As a result, you get all the benefits of being an Airbnb host and keep your ads and your reputation even if you end the partnership with us.
- Owners who do business with CHECKiN receive, directly in their bank account, all revenues from Airbnb, including housekeeping fees, 24 hours after the arrival of guests. Unlike other companies, CHECKiN bases its numerous partnerships on mutual trust.
- CHECKiN provides its own bedding and completely refuels the food and sanitary elements with its own inventory. CHECKiN will never ask its customers to provide any equipment or cleaning products. No more rapid obsolescence of the sheets, white towels destroyed by makeup and astronomical expenses in toilet paper, CHECKiN takes care of everything!
First, all members of CHECKiN’s housekeeping team travel with all the equipment and products they need to do their jobs. They receive specialized training to provide impeccable hotel quality housekeeping.
THROUGHOUT THE APARTMENT
- Dusting – frames, furniture, shelves and baseboards
- Vacuum on the floor and carpets
- Wash all floors
- Emptying all containers for waste or recycling
- Repositioning decorations and cushions
- Anti-theft check and security code change on smart handles
- Cleaning of cabinets, appliances, tables and chairs
- Scrubbing and disinfecting sinks
- Cleaning and disinfection of counters and backsplashes
- Cleaning the top of the stove and the inside of the refrigerator
- Cleaning the microwave oven
- Washing the dishes
- Cleaning, scrubbing and disinfection of showers, baths, counters, backsplashes, toilets, sinks and mirrors
- Rotation of bedding and towels (included in the price)
For all our clients, bedding and towels are included in the housekeeping price. CHECKiN only uses hotel quality bedding and white towels.
For each bed, we provide 3 flat sheets, 4 pillowcases, 2 large towels, 1 hand towel and 2 washcloths.
For each bathroom we provide 1 bath mat.
For the kitchen we supply 2 dish towels.
Guests must provide pillows, duvets and any other decorative items such as decorative pillows or a throw.
Urban rental management allows you to delegate to professionals all that is related to the short-term rental of your apartment.
CHECKiN will take care of:
- Creating or optimizing your Airbnb ad
- Replying to messages
- Communicating with guests
- Adjusting prices according to demand
- Optimizing revenue
By opting for urban rental management, you benefit from a price reduction of 25% for our housekeeping services. In addition, the package includes bedding, towels, replenishment of sanitary products and the following essentials: paper towel, hand soap, dish sponge, dish soap, dishwashing capsules, facial tissue, toilet paper , shampoo, shower gel, laundry detergent, garbage bags, tea and coffee.
If you already have an Airbnb account, we connect it to our management software by changing the identifiers linked to it (e-mail address and password). We receive all notifications while maintaining your profile and the history of your bookings and evaluations. If you do not have an Airbnb account yet, we create the account in your name before connecting it to our software.
In both cases, you have access to your account, which allows you to view the calendar, see the messages and comments of travellers and rent an apartment during your own vacation.
A minimum of 4 consecutive months is required for us to take over the rental management of your home.
Your home must be furnished and functional. For each bed, 4 pillows and 1 duvet or blanket must be provided. An internet connection and a television are also essential for the appeal of a home.
Here is a list of mandatory equipment:
- Washer (highly recommended)
- Dryer (highly recommended)
- Cookie pans
- Cookware set
- Dishes and utensils sufficient for your capacity of travelers
- Iron and ironing board
An exhaustive list of essential elements is given to each of our clients during the preparation of the ad, before the arrival of the first travellers.
In the very rare event that a traveler causes damage in your apartment, Airbnb protects you in exchange of evidence. We also require a security deposit from travellers in the booking settings to further reduce the risks. If the amount of the damage is higher than the deposit, your home insurance protects you according to the conditions of your contract.
In addition, our activities and services are covered by professional liability insurance.
Our clients are and will always be the first to receive the benefits of renting their property in the short term. You receive the full payment of the reservation 24h after the arrival of the travellers. This payment includes accommodation costs and housekeeping expenses. At the end of the month, you will receive a well detailed invoice indicating the amount due. You will be asked to pay the bill on reception. As for the method of payment, you have the choice between paying by check or Interac transfer.
Clients who select the à la carte services must purchase a prepaid book and accept the purchase conditions. Prepaid services are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Latest Blog Articles
Une compagnie de gestion locative aide les propriétaires à prendre soin de leurs logements et de leurs voyageurs en échange d'une…